Cau Noi - The Bridge
Cầu Nối - The Bridge is an anthology of Vietnamese-Australian Writing, edited by Hoàng Ngọc-Tuấn.
Published in 2004, Cầu Nối - The Bridge features works from Vietnamese-Australian writers predominantly from the 1.5 generation, those who were born in Vietnam but grew up in Australia. The anthology includes a generous Editor's Introduction by Hoàng Ngọc-Tuấn and features the following writers and their writing:
- "Poetry as a Means of Demystification and Purification", both in English and in Vietnamese, by Tranh Hoang Nguyen
- "Home Home" by David Phu An Chiem
- "The Water Buffalo" by Huong Thao Nguyen
- "The Well" by Matilda (Hang) Tran
- "Rice Hop: The Album" by Khoa Do
- "Deeper Than Skin" by Anh Khoa Tran
- "Ginseng Tea and a Pair of Thongs" by Hai Ha Le
- "The Lover of Fish Sauce" by Chi Vu
- "Fragments of Being" by Hai-Van Nguyen
- "3 Generations. One Connection" by Michelle Chuong
Hai-Dang Phan started this entry.
- Marc Fellman, "Ngoc-Tuan Hoang ed., Cau Noi~The Bridge: Anthology of Vietnamese-Australian Writing" : a review by Marc Fellman, NUCB Journal of Language, Culture and Communication (Vol.6, No.2) pp. 149-152